My husband and I just returned yesterday from an amazing weekend getaway for his 50th Birthday (a surprise!)...and I couldn't be happier with my choice! The "Bayfront Westcott House" is no doubt the best Bed & Breakfast we have ever stayed at. From the moment I made our reservation to check out, we received 5 star service! Joy Warren (owner) made us feel like royalty and was so gracious and kind. She actually came out to our car to personally escort me to our room while my husband parked the car! The location is fabulous, within a very short walking distance to everything! Actually, it is located in the heart of the historic district, but also quiet, quaint and romantic too! You cant find a better location in all of St. Augustine..or better hosts! We never drove our car the entire weekend!
We stayed in "Victoria's Room." wow, it was breathtakingly gorgeous, with the best view of all the rooms..of course, all the views are great...but we had a room in the front part, with a huge balcony. They delivered breakfast (delicious!) every morning and we ate on our balcony while enjoying the waterfront view (Bridge of Lions and various boats, yachts, people strolling). We also loved just relaxing on our balcony w/our books!
Every evening, we were treated to complimentary appetizers and wine (yummy!..and they served top quality wine!) We also enjoyed hanging out in the peaceful courtyard and meeting other guests. Joy took care of our every need...from last minute dinner reservations to recommendations for local excursions...it was so nice to just sit back and not stress about anything!
I can't say enough about... location, location, location. And the decor was perfection! Wow, we were very impressed!!!
I also noted that the other B&B were all off the main roads...I only saw only (1) one other B&B that was direct waterfront, but honestly, it was full of partying 20 year olds... loud and boozing...the entire weekend..every time we passed this other waterfront B&B..it was full on revelers like a New Orleans Mardi GRAS crowd..I can just say it was complete opposite from the serenity of the Bayfront Wescott B&B with its refined beauty and tranquility...
I would recommend the Bayfront Wescott B&B 100% and we will be returning often! Thank you, Joy, for being so gracious, and for all the surprise goodies for my husband's 50th
Birthday! We will always cherish my husband's 50th birthday! Many blessings...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At this romantic St Augustine B&B, (the only one on the bayfront), we'll coordinate your every wish & spoil you every second. Chocolate-covered strawberries, in-room massages, breakfast on the veranda (or in bed), evening social hour (hosted by a professional storyteller on Mon & Wed), romance packages, in-room Jacuzzis, and so much more! Our quiet bayfront location is within walking distance of dozens of restaurants, galleries, shops, and sightseeing attractions. Bayfront Westcott House--One of the Best Florida Getaways! - Dream Travel Magazine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Bayfront Westcott House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Westcott House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Westcott House Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida