I just finished my seventh stay at Bayfront Wescott Bed and Breakfast. I just keep going back! My husband surprised me with a trip here for my birthday a couple of years ago. We then went back a few months later. We both just fell in love with the place and the staff. I then took one of my teacher friends here for a few days; then my oldest daughter for a stay. I have since returned for three more stays by myself. That says a lot for me to be comfortable to stay by myself anywhere. But, this is like traveling to a second home! Joy (owner with her husband) and the entire staff treat you like royalty. Upon checking in, you are offered refreshment and shown to your room. Each room is beautiful! They are all similar (filled with beautiful antiques) yet different. There is a reception each afternoon with delicious food, sodas, beer, and wine. I love to eat outside on the wicker furniture either on the wrap around porch or by the fountain and gaze at the sailboats on the bay! Once in your room, luxurious robes compliment your evening along with special spa products! I love to hear the clop, clop, clop of the horses hooves as they pass by my room pulling the carriages! Your morning begins with a delicious specially prepared breakfast tailored to your wants. Once again, I usually choose to sit outside and read while I eat my breakfast and take in the beautiful view of the bay and the sound of the fountain. You can walk to the historic downtown stores and sites or catch a trolley down the block. Sometimes, since I am in such a beautiful room with an equally beautiful view, I choose to stay and read or do some crocheting. Fabulous restaurants are also within walking distance!
Believe me, once you go here you will keep going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At this romantic St Augustine B&B, (the only one on the bayfront), we'll coordinate your every wish & spoil you every second. Chocolate-covered strawberries, in-room massages, breakfast on the veranda (or in bed), evening social hour (hosted by a professional storyteller on Mon & Wed), romance packages, in-room Jacuzzis, and so much more! Our quiet bayfront location is within walking distance of dozens of restaurants, galleries, shops, and sightseeing attractions. Bayfront Westcott House--One of the Best Florida Getaways! - Dream Travel Magazine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bayfront Westcott House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Westcott House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Westcott House Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida