My wife and I wanted to stay in a nice Bed & Breakfast for the last leg of our 10 day honeymoon vacation. We had gone out of our way to find and pay pay (extra if needed) to make our wedding and honeymoon as flawless and perfect as possible. After a lot of deliberation we decided on a Bed & Breakfast since this was our honeymoon and nether of us had ever stayed at one before. After may more hours of deliberation, we decided on the Bayfront Westcott house because of there location, reviews and the pictures of their rooms. Everything about our stay was pleasurable. We stayed in "The Rachel" and it was amazing. Please be forewarned that if you stay in the lower level rooms in the Carriage House that you can hear the upstairs occupants walking around and using the amenities. When we booked the room, the staff made sure we understood this, and since the room was so amazing in the pictures, we decided it wasn't an issue. So this is in no way a complaint because staying in The Rachel was worth the slight inconvenience of hearing the upstairs occupants using the restroom, this is just a warning to anyone who this might be bothersome to. The upstairs rooms in the pictures were also very beautiful, but The Rachel was the one for us. The view of the bayfront during the amazing, delicious breakfasts they served while out on the patio was excellent. The service from Joy and all of the staff was perfect. They really went of their way to make us feel at home. If you are willing to pay the extra to stay at a bed & breakfast vs. a hotel/motel, this is definitely one that you should stay at. We will stay here again if given the opportunity to return to Saint Augustine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At this romantic St Augustine B&B, (the only one on the bayfront), we'll coordinate your every wish & spoil you every second. Chocolate-covered strawberries, in-room massages, breakfast on the veranda (or in bed), evening social hour (hosted by a professional storyteller on Mon & Wed), romance packages, in-room Jacuzzis, and so much more! Our quiet bayfront location is within walking distance of dozens of restaurants, galleries, shops, and sightseeing attractions. Bayfront Westcott House--One of the Best Florida Getaways! - Dream Travel Magazine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Bayfront Westcott House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Westcott House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Westcott House Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida