My husband and I loved our Labor Day weekend in St. Augustine at the Bayfront Wescott. The proprietors & staff were extremely welcoming and fulfilled all our requests promptly. We stayed in the Loft, which was beautifully decorated, though the bed mattress was quite soft and we woke up with a bit of a backache. This might not be the case in other rooms though.
I really like the location too - far enough away from the tourist center that there was no noise and a nice view of the water. Breakfast was lovely and plentiful standard American breakfast fare (mostly egg dishes, but option of pastries, bagels, fruit, etc). I would definitely stay here to try a different room if I'm back in St Augustine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At this romantic St Augustine B&B, (the only one on the bayfront), we'll coordinate your every wish & spoil you every second. Chocolate-covered strawberries, in-room massages, breakfast on the veranda (or in bed), evening social hour (hosted by a professional storyteller on Mon & Wed), romance packages, in-room Jacuzzis, and so much more! Our quiet bayfront location is within walking distance of dozens of restaurants, galleries, shops, and sightseeing attractions. Bayfront Westcott House--One of the Best Florida Getaways! - Dream Travel Magazine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Bayfront Westcott House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Westcott House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Westcott House Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida