This bed and breakfast is so beautiful from the outside that I knew it would be a wonderful stay. We didn't expect the owner, Cyndi, to be so welcoming and friendly... we loved her! The breakfasts were so good along with the complimentary wine, port, soft drinks, water and cookies. We enjoyed the rocking chairs on the front porch as well as the balcony sitting areas. We stayed in the smallest and less expensive room in the house, The Grove, but it was okay that it was small since we were not spending too much time in the room. St. Augustine is a great little city to explore and you can walk everywhere from the inn. We loved The Tasting Room and Rhett's Piano Bar. The San Sebastian Winery is also a fun place to visit and taste wine. If you've never done a horse & carriage ride, be sure to book one... it's romantic! We will definitely return to The Cedar House Inn and I would recommend it as my top choice so far for St. Augustine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar House Inn Bed & Breakfast is located in the heart of St. Augustine's historic district. Recapture the elegance of the charming Victorian Era while enjoying 21st Century amenities at Cedar House Inn. Romance and History come alive at the beautifully restored 1893 Victorian home of Cynthia Humphrey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cedar House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cedar House Hotel Saint Augustine
- The Cedar House Inn St. Augustine, Florida