Our stay at Cedar House was wonderful in every way. Cyndi, the Inn’s owner, was very warm and helpful...the perfect hostess. The inn itself is very attractive and very clean. We stayed in the Grove, a small but nicely appointed room. I especially like that it has its own entrance to the balcony/porch. Cyndi helped us plan our evening out by having trolley tickets that we could purchase… no wasting our time in a long line. She also offered us a discount card for the restaurant we had made plans to visit. The breakfast was delicious, and the conversation among the other guest was a real treat. Cyndi made us feel more like friends than guest. Before leaving, she offered to let us keep the car parked at the inn until the afternoon. The Cedar House is in a perfect location for walking around town. You will not be disappointed if you choose to stay at the Cedar House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar House Inn Bed & Breakfast is located in the heart of St. Augustine's historic district. Recapture the elegance of the charming Victorian Era while enjoying 21st Century amenities at Cedar House Inn. Romance and History come alive at the beautifully restored 1893 Victorian home of Cynthia Humphrey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cedar House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cedar House Hotel Saint Augustine
- The Cedar House Inn St. Augustine, Florida