We are regulars at Cedar House Inn, and go there for weekend get-always a few times a year. We have found a new favorite room, the Sanibel. The private access on the back of the inn is quite nice and we can still enjoy the scenic front porch.
My wife and I visited Cyndi over the Mother's Day weekend. What really blew me away were the new dishes she prepared for breakfast. I don't usually even eat breakfast, but you know what they say, "when in Rome..." And since we're staying at a Bed & Breakfast, I'm going to have a nice breakfast with my wife. I have always enjoyed Cyndi's creations, but she really raised the bar this past weekend. The apple stuffed French toast was incredible! And the egg/potato/sausage dish the next day was delicious unexpectedly filling.
And the Veuve Clicquot champagne was wonderful :-)
We look forward to future weekends at Cedar House Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar House Inn Bed & Breakfast is located in the heart of St. Augustine's historic district. Recapture the elegance of the charming Victorian Era while enjoying 21st Century amenities at Cedar House Inn. Romance and History come alive at the beautifully restored 1893 Victorian home of Cynthia Humphrey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cedar House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cedar House Hotel Saint Augustine
- The Cedar House Inn St. Augustine, Florida