Can't praise the Old Powder House Inn enough. Suzanne and Bob are terrific hosts and go out of their way to accommodate. The breakfasts were scrumptious, definitely gourmet, in a splendid atmosphere. The room was very nice and the Inn was beautifully decorated for Christmas. We enjoyed spending time in the parlor visiting with the other guests and indulging in the baked goodies and drinks. The location is perfect, within easy walking distance to everything. Suzanne and Bob can tell you all you ever wanted to know about what to see, where to eat, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1899, this inn has nine guestrooms all with private baths. Located in the center of the historic district, it's just a short walk to museums, historic attractions, restaurants, art galleries and gift shops. A three course gourmet breakfast is served every morning at 9. The sprawling verandas are the place to relax after an exciting day in our fabulous city. Complimentary beverages, fresh baked cookies and snacks are always available. Private on-site parking. We'd love to have you stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your The Old Powder House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Powder House Hotel Saint Augustine
- The Old Powder House Inn St. Augustine, Florida