The rooms were comfortable, the innkeepers were so helpful and the food was delicious! The location was within walking distance of good restaurants and St. George Street. We highly recommend the Sheriff's Ghost Tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1899, this inn has nine guestrooms all with private baths. Located in the center of the historic district, it's just a short walk to museums, historic attractions, restaurants, art galleries and gift shops. A two course gourmet breakfast is served every morning at 9. The sprawling verandas are the place to relax after an exciting day in our fabulous city. Complimentary beverages, fresh baked cookies and snacks are always available. Private, free on-site parking. We'd love to have you stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your The Old Powder House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Powder House Hotel Saint Augustine
- The Old Powder House Inn St. Augustine, Florida