“Best place to stay downtown”
Review of Agustin Inn

Agustin Inn
Ranked #9 of 30 St. Augustine B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 October 2012

This is my new favorite b&b in St. Augustine!!! It is the perfect location & walking distance to everything. We stayed in the Ashford King room on the first floor. Room is spacious & a great spot, no issues with noise whatsoever. The breakfast was amazing both mornings, very elegant. The staff was super friendly & helpful. Really impressed with this b&b, cannot wait to return.

Room Tip: This room was on the first floor in the back.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 October 2012

Great location. We had our wedding here nothing to worry about. The Rooms are beautiful. The Breakfast in bed was the best part the food was to die for. The Staff they were Awesome. Had chocolate covered strawberries in our room designed with tuxedos on them and wedding dresses. We will definitely be back. Thanks Agustin Inn for the Awesome stay.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Pat W
Reviewed 10 October 2012

My husband and i decided to get away for a weekend getaway for my bday. First time at bed and breakfast and would definetly recommend st agustin inn.. perfect location in the heart of everything. Staff helpful booked carraige ride, it was awesome, collage restaurant was excellent dinner, and did creepy crawl, all walking distance. Hot tub in room at st agustin, stayed in majestic room, live music can be heard next door, room is small but nice hot tub. Comfy bed.Other rooms looked bigger would pick other room across hall next time.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank 824
Reviewed 9 October 2012

My wife and I are so glad that we stayed here. The staff was very friendly and attentive, the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The Inn is located 50' off St.George St., making it a short walk to most shops and attractions. The breakfast was delicious and the portion sizes were large enough to get your day going, but not too large to make you miserable. All in all, the inn is a great value for the money and we cannot wait to come back.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeffery W
Reviewed 1 October 2012

We wanted a quick and easy weekend getaway from Jax, FL, and so I had planned this trip for about a month to maximize our time there. I called the Agustin inn and got great reccomendations on where to eat, etc. (They suggested Collage - it was fabulous). We stayed in the Imperial room and I only wish we could have stayed longer! The room was very clean, the bed was amazingly comfortable and we could not have asked for more! We woke up and headed downstairs for a wonderful breakfast, which started with canteloupe soup - so interesting but really really yummy! Followed by waffles and sausages (they were also very accomodating to my food allergies, which most places are not). I can't say enough great things about the place, we both agreed that we will be back again as soon as we can! The location couldn't be better.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Imperial - it was really great, the only thing I might say is that there was a bit...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nellie Jane H
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We were so happy we stayed here. The food is absolutely delicious ! They have two breakfast seatings 9:00 and 10:00 am so you are not rushed or jammed all together. You can sit outside or in and the food melts in your mouth!
It is in the heart of the Historic District and they give you free parking so once you park no need to drive anywhere.
Our room was very clean and had a balcony that you could sit out and enjoy the music from St George Street.
The Staff was very freindly and helpful. I would definitely stay there when we go back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue L
Reviewed 27 September 2012

I just spent this past weekend at the Agustin Inn. I am very happy that I chose this Inn to stay at. The whole staff was very friendly and helpful. The Inn was very clean, and right in the historic district, within walking distance to everything.
I did not have any problems with noise. Oh yes, and the breakfasts were also very good. I look forward to my next visit. Thank you Agustin Inn!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo