“Amazing!!! ”

Orlando, Florida
“Amazing!!! ”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Inn Augustine, Saint Augustine

Booked this beautiful B & B for my husbands birthday from July 27 - 29, 2014. We wanted to experience something different and it was. What an amazing place! The staff was amazing, professional, attentive and friendly.

We were guided to our room by Lisa. She was awesome!!! Our room was great!! It was well appointed, comfortable, roomy and cozy. We room was near the restaurant so we did hear music which was disclosed on the website.

Breakfast on the 28th of July was awesome!!! The chef was attentive and friendly. The portion was great, tasty and elegant.

Breakfast on the 29th of July was out of this world!! The red velvet waffles were amazing. The staff super friendly and attentive!!

We left tips for the staff as they divided among all members.

The overall experience was outstanding.

Would we go back?? Yes!!!!!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Glendastravel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
  • Korean first
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Arrived late, checked in and had a great nights sleep. Close to a lot of the downtown bars but by 11ish the noise was gone and I slept very well. Clean, comfortable quiet rooms. The BREAKFAST was AWESOME. Two courses consisting of Pan seared Pears and a bit of whipped cream, followed by perfectly poached eggs and toast. Very delicious. Always had water and fresh baked cookies available, as well as newspaper. Felt very comfortable and laid back. Perfect!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank KendallRL
Palm Harbor, Florida
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This was the perfect place to stay for a peaceful vacation! I stayed in the Wyndham suite, and it was a great place to stay for a solo traveler who needed a base of operations, and a place to take a mid day rest from the Florida heat. The room was clean, and well taken care of. The whirlpool tub was a welcome addition to the room and I used it every day. The room I was in backed up to one of the pubs, but the noise was not too bad. (They advertise that on their website about this room, so I knew that going in, and was not surprised.)

The breakfast was excellent! I was thrilled with the food. The eggs benedict, I wish I could have every morning! I also had chilled cantaloupe soup one morning, and yogurt parfait.

I will definetly be back. The nice thing about this B&B is that it is on a side street, but still close enough to St George that you didn't have too far of a walk.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Christina F
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2014

On a long weekend get away, we fortuitously had made reservations at the Agustin Inn. We stayed in room 6, a small room but very nicely appointed as all of the Inn rooms are.Each room is individually decorated. Cleanliness and hospitality are strengths. We were equally pleased with the quality of the 2 course daily breakfasts. Those included items such as apple salad and southwestern egg casserole, chilled melon soup and eggs benedict. The location of the inn is wonderful for anyone wanting to be within walking distance of town restaurants and attractions.
Requests for any special needs were met with a smile. Parking is a few blocks away but is included in the price of the room.
We definitely intend to return.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank djvdw
Orange Park, Florida
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This place is honestly one of the best bed and breakfast I've ever been to. The first time I stayed here was on my wedding night and I've been coming back ever sense. The people that work here are very nice, accommodating,and helpful. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank jferrara88
Port Orange, Florida
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband and I stayed one night in this charming B & B. The room was a little on the small size, but impeccably clean and very comfortable bed. The staff was informative, helpful and cordial. Tasty appetizers and cookies were available to sample. Breakfast was delicious. A very enjoyable stay, we will be returning.
Debra D
Port Orange

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Debra D
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 13 July 2014

May wife and I decided to celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary at Agustin Inn during late June. I called the staff a few hours in advance to notify them I was running late. I arrived around 8 p.m., well after the staff was supposed to leave however, to my pleasant surprise a staff member was still there to assist me with check in. We looked forward to breakfast every morning and enjoyed the complimentary fruit infused water and brownies.

Our room window was located next to a bar with live music however, we could watch TV or fall asleep without any issues. The music would die down around 9 p.m. The Agustin Inn is located within walking distance to every major attraction in historic Saint Augustine. Parking is conveniently located about two blocks away from Agustin Inn. One of the nice things about Agustin Inn's location was its proximity to the bars and restaurants. They are within "stumbling" distance and there is no need to worry about driving and finding parking. We really enjoyed our stay at Agustin Inn and plan to come back.

Room Tip: Call the staff before you book your reservation to determine which part of the Inn you would like to...