Southern Wind Inn
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$126
Hilton.com
US$207
US$178
Very Good 4/5
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$141
Very Good 4/5
Ascend Collection Castillo Real(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$159
AscendHotels
Great 4.5/5
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
US$150
US$146
Great 4.5/5
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$128
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
US$121
US$118
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
US$250
US$215
  • Restaurant
All reviewsveranda roomcrystal roombed and breakfastb biced teafront porchchocolate chip cookiesparking permitday bedcordova streetwhipped creamyogurthoneymoon suitewithin walking distanceacross the streetold townprivate bath
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This inn is located in the heart of St. Augustine, which is very convenient, and we enjoyed walking to most places. However, there were some things which were disappointing. Our room had a vintage tub, however, much the caulking was missing and/or moldy. And there was a hair in the tub that had not been cleaned out. When we arrived at 4, there was a tray of chocolate chip cookies and iced tea, but no wine as advertised on the website. I asked if there was coffee, and was told there would be coffee available at 8:15 the next morning. Get a Keurig!! In the evening we had a question about the wireless internet password, and the innkeepers were gone with a note saying to call their number, which they didn't answer. Finally, I asked another guest, and she was able to help us. Our room was in the front of the inn and there was LOUD music and sounds of partying until 2:00 a.m. This was coming from a bar across the street. Needless to say, we didn't get to sleep until after 2:00 a.m. Also, the room was a little chilly and the mattress was hard. Breakfast was store bought English muffins, raisin bread and fruit and yogurt, with the hot choice being a slice of egg and cheese casserole and a muffin. No meat. This was my daughter's first experience at a B&B, and she thought the place was okay, but I've been to many B&B's and know how much better it could be. This was not on the level of other B&B's and not as nice as I had expected.

Room Tip: I would try somewhere else.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jeanniel55
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Very clean, comfortable inn. Walls were a little thin but could overlook that for the hospitality of the innkeepers and the proximity to most points of interest in St Augustne. Will return to this inn.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank BCBC4
Reviewed 25 February 2014

First off - let me just say the location is perfect to all the hustle and bustle of downtown Saint Augustine. I've been in the hotel business for over a decade, so I'm probably a little more harsh than everyone else here. I've also stayed in quite a few B&B's and there was one thing that stood out the most for me.
The owner was spectacular. Very kind and helpful with the city's information. Exactly what you need if you're a newbie to the area. Hot breakfast in the morning and you can sit out on the front porch enjoying your eats and coffee.
My biggest and only complaint - please update your place!
I can tell they did at some point, but it was either not enough or a VERY long time ago. The mattress felt like an ironing board, two different colored carpets, antique furniture which doesn't fit any clothes - don't even think about using the shelving in the closet because it was very dirty/dusty, and the bathroom shower/tub combo... well... let's just say the positive was the shower pressure.
There are so many better options in Saint Augustine for B&B's. Would I go there again? Probably not for the nightly amount I paid, unless I discovered they renovated. Then it would be well worth the money. It's so important in this industry and economy to make sure every detail is accounted for. There were many of my wants met, but not my needs... not this time at least.

Room Tip: If you're looking for more peace and quiet - get a room in the back of the house away from the street. The night life is a short distance on other side of street.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelingQueen82
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed the weekend in the porcelain room. Quaint, Cozy, warm, clean and plenty of space. Breakfast was delicious as the owners are delightful. Great location with walking distance to everything in the heart of town. We loved it! Thank you for a wonderful B&B expiernce!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a night for our anniversary. Total surprise... I loved it! The place is so cute and has so much character!

We stayed in the Coquina room... It was located in the back. So cute, clean... Just my perfect idea of a B&B! It was AWESOME to be SOOOO close to everything! We walked to everything and could keep our car parked safely in back! The mojo BBQ place diagonal across the street is delicious and a perfect go to if you're staying here. Breakfast was good too- cheesy egg dish... No complaints here! Oh! And the chocolate chip cookies... To die for.

I can't wait to visit st. Augustine again and come back and stay again! Way better than any hotel you can pick in the area!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple