Casa de Suenos Bed & Breakfast
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$159
US$141
US$257
US$228
Hilton.com
US$207
US$178
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$141
Ascend Collection Castillo Real(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$159
AscendHotels
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$128
Orbitz.com
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
US$150
US$146
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
US$121
US$118
US$250
US$215
  • Restaurant
All reviewssocial hourb blarge balconycream sherrycordova streetwithin walking distanceother gueststhought of everythinghistoric districtthe location is perfectevery eveningcarriage rideevery morningbreakfast was deliciouscocktail hourhappy hourparked our car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 March 2013

My family and I were looking for a little getaway over spring break. After many internet searches we decided on Casa de Suenos. It was perfect. The house is great, warm and inviting. Room was more spacious than I thought and very comfortable. Kathleen was the most gracious host and extremely knowledgeable about the area. Breakfast was awesome. I can't say enough good things about this B&B and Kathleen the owner. This was our first stay but won't be our last. Can't wait to got back.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Want a B & B within walking distance of just about everything. This is it. Kathleen will answer all your questions about St. Augustine including best places to indulge in fine dinning and purchasing attraction tickets. And when you return home (so comfortable that I call it home) there are snacks, wine or cream sherry to relax with. Breakfast is wonderful that we had to ask for receipts. Did I mention, this is my third stay and I would never stay any place else.
Thanks Kathleen

Room Tip: As a senior I like to stay in the Nieves Room (1st floor).
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol G
Reviewed 19 March 2013

My husband and I needed some time away from home to destress---Even though we live only 40 minutes from st augustine it was wonderful to get away to the House of Dreams-- The house is so beautiful and Kathleen was great:) We could park the car and walk to most everything. At night we could drift to sleep in a beautiful room and very comfortable beds--ahhh--we will go back real soon :) --Thanks Kathleen <3

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary, and I only wished we had more time to stick around and enjoy ourselves at Casa de Suenos. Everything, from wine at check in to Kathleen's delicious breakfast (peaches and cream French toast), was perfect. The inn was also within easy walking distance of everything. We are already talking about when we can go back!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2013

If location, a beautiful B&B, and an attentive host are what you hope for in your visit to the oldest city in the USA, then you'll find it at Casa de Suenos. The house is within short walking distance of all attractions within the old city. The rooms are elegant and Kathleen is a very attentative host who make your stay one to remember. A great breakfast will start your day off to enjoy the sights and history of this unique old city

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple