“Hidden away...not crowded”

Rendezvous Restaurant
Ranked #213 of 597 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 July 2013

My family and I had lunch at Rendezvous Restaurant. We were on St. George Street and most of the eateries had long lines or no seating. Because Rendezvous is down one of the long hallways of shops, it had plenty of seating and no crowds. The one thing I did not care for is that there are bathrooms close to the entrance. They are labeled for patrons only, but the staff seemed to give the keys to anyone who asked for it. Because of this, there was a lot of traffic in and out or people standing around waiting to go the bathroom while you are sitting at the table waiting for your food. When we went, there was a bartender and a server. There were about 4 tables sat including ours but she seemed to be the only server. We ordered an appetizer that we canceled because our food came and the appetizer had yet to arrive. We also had to remind her that we ordered drinks and she had not brought them to the table yet. My husband liked that they had beer choices from all over the world, if you are a beer drinker, many different varieties and flavors. The food was not that great, they just sell sandwiches. They have a selection of both hot and cold. So, if you want to avoid the crowds, it was the place to be. But if you are looking for great service and food, I would go elsewhere.

There are newer reviews for Rendezvous Restaurant

Reviewed 4 July 2013

I will start off saying we didn't eat here. We did have a couple of beers. They have a great selection of beers of here and it's a nice relaxing place. Staff was great. Will certainly return again in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

If your looking for beer this is the place to go I am a local and this is where i come to get a GOOD beer.
Food is microwave premade stuff...but like i said beer is of plenty.
Service is a bit laid back..but totally fits atmosphere.
Music is nice.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

This is now the 4th tine eating at the Rendezvous in St. Augustine. They have never disappointed. The food is flavorful. The staff is friendly and helpful. The beer choices ( over 250) from around the world. And try the raspberry tea also. This is one of the best places to get a quick bite for lunch ( they will split a sandwich order) Check their sites on Facebook or Rendezvousbeers.com to see who is performing on their "stage". Good music for the evenings.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

I did not eat here. That is not to say I wouldn't...but we were looking for beer places that had a varied selection. This is it. You can access this from St George Street or the one that runs behind it. I don't recall that name. If coming off St George Street it is all the way in the back.