Gibbs is a wonderful host. His inn is beautiful, he is accessible and always willing to help. He gave us wonderful advice on where to eat and have fun. Our room was beautiful and comfortable. We got one of the smaller two rooms, and still had plenty of room to move around, and we are NOT little folks! I'm a chubby girl and the hubs is 6'6 and a BIG guy. The rooms were spotless and had every amenity we could ask for. The location is perfect! It is a short five minute walk to St. George St, but far enough away from it that we weren't accosted by drunks at 3am. The breakfast is to die for! Gibbs is so talented in the kitchen! Oh goodness me, it was all so wonderful. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- began life as a 1924 Sears Craftsman Bungalow that has expanded over the passage of time and now houses two guest suites and four guest rooms, all with private entrances and private baths. The layout of the Saragossa will allow you all the privacy you want, yet is small enough for you to receive all the attention you need. The Saragossa is rustic and romantic, quaint and comfortable, relaxing and revitalizing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Saragossa Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Saragossa Hotel Saint Augustine
- The Saragossa Inn B&B St. Augustine, Florida