A great B&B within walking distance of downtown in a nice quite area of town. BUT the only have two dining times for brunch, 0930 or 1030. Appro if we were in Europe but this is America. Plus they are pet friendly, SO if your neighbor has a young lab that likes to bark all of the time, good luck having any quite time!!!!!!!!!!! OK place but lotxs of problems! Going to Key West for next vacation :) Good gourmet food for the brunch do all is not bad :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- began life as a 1924 Sears Craftsman Bungalow that has expanded over the passage of time and now houses two guest suites and four guest rooms, all with private entrances and private baths. The layout of the Saragossa will allow you all the privacy you want, yet is small enough for you to receive all the attention you need. The Saragossa is rustic and romantic, quaint and comfortable, relaxing and revitalizing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Saragossa Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Saragossa Hotel Saint Augustine
- The Saragossa Inn B&B St. Augustine, Florida