We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this beautifully kept craftsman bungalow on a quiet street. The rooms are really big, including the bathroom. We stayed in the Southwind which has a front entrance room with a day bed and kitchen bar with sink and fridge. Bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows. We stayed two nights and wish we had stayed our entire vacation. The breakfasts prepared by Gibbs were scrumptious - we certainly did not need lunch. Not your usual, run-of-the-mill breakfast, but everything was tasty. The Inn is located in olde town and we walked everywhere during our stay. Ryan, the onsite manager, was knowledgable about the area and gave us good suggestions for dining. We will definitely stay at the Saragossa again when we return to St. Augustine. Thanks, Gibbs and Ryan, for a lovely experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- began life as a 1924 Sears Craftsman Bungalow that has expanded over the passage of time and now houses two guest suites and four guest rooms, all with private entrances and private baths. The layout of the Saragossa will allow you all the privacy you want, yet is small enough for you to receive all the attention you need. The Saragossa is rustic and romantic, quaint and comfortable, relaxing and revitalizing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Saragossa Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Saragossa Hotel Saint Augustine
- The Saragossa Inn B&B St. Augustine, Florida