This Bed and Breakfast is absolutely wonderful! My mum and myself come about once a year to this lovely escape and have stayed in the Homewood and the Tidewater. Each room is beautifully maintained in cleanliness, something both of us are very mindful of. The beds are amazingly spacious and comfortable, I always wake feeling rested and ready for the galivanting of the day. Having just spent out third year trip here I am more excited than ever to go back, hopefully sooner than later!
Gibbs is always a gracious and courteous host and a man well deserving of adoration! The location of this beautiful home is the best it could be, perfectly located with free private parking so close to the rooms. The three course breakfast is splendid, as always. Ryan, a new but great employee, was magnificent with customer service which is very refreshing in this day and age, especially at his age. Very helpful and excited to make your trip as stress free as possible.
We cannot wait to come back as there is simply no other way to stay at St. Augustine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- began life as a 1924 Sears Craftsman Bungalow that has expanded over the passage of time and now houses two guest suites and four guest rooms, all with private entrances and private baths. The layout of the Saragossa will allow you all the privacy you want, yet is small enough for you to receive all the attention you need. The Saragossa is rustic and romantic, quaint and comfortable, relaxing and revitalizing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your The Saragossa Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Saragossa Hotel Saint Augustine
- The Saragossa Inn B&B St. Augustine, Florida