My family had the most enjoyable stay at the Saragossa Inn. It was our first B&B experience and what a delight! We have two teenage boys
and were able to rent them another room close to ours. We thought we were on a second honeymoon. Our room was a dream with a great clawfoot tub and plenty of room to be comfortable. We had a private porch with plenty of outdoor seating to relax and read. The inn has a serene setting, romantic lighting at night, and a peaceful trickling fountain which we had the benifit of being lulled to sleep by during our stay in the Tidewater room. The boys were able to use the inn's bicycles to commute all around the quaint town, and had a ball. My husband enjoyed the inn's easy wi-fi access.
The breakfasts were beautifully prepared in an English cottage style dining room. Each morning the three course breakfast was special and different. My favorite breakfast began with a fruit cup, included omelets that our host cheerfully prepared to order for each guest, and ended with a rum-raisin dessert that I couldn't pass up. Lunch was never required after such a large breakfast. The tables were attractively set with linen, china and flowers.
The affable host, relaxing atmosphere, the delightful company of the other guests at breakfast made the Saragossa a memorable stay. We plan to return bringing with us family and freinds to share in another wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- began life as a 1924 Sears Craftsman Bungalow that has expanded over the passage of time and now houses two guest suites and four guest rooms, all with private entrances and private baths. The layout of the Saragossa will allow you all the privacy you want, yet is small enough for you to receive all the attention you need. The Saragossa is rustic and romantic, quaint and comfortable, relaxing and revitalizing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Saragossa Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Saragossa Hotel Saint Augustine
- The Saragossa Inn B&B St. Augustine, Florida