My wife and I came to Casa de Solana for our mini-moon last year. It was fabulous! Jeff and the staff were super helpful and made a mean breakfast. We were in Francesca's Room and LOVED it. I am writing this review now from Mary Mitchell's Room during our one year anniversary trip. It's just the way we remembered it. I hope to be able to come back at some point every year!!! We love this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Solana Bed & Breakfast is where old world charm meets modern amenities and where epic romance begins!Casa de Solana Bed & Breakfast takes its name from the original owner, Don Manuel Lorenzo Solana, a member of one of the city's first Spanish families. Today, Casa de Solana is a 10-room, full-service St. Augustine B&B. You'll often be greeted by the smell of something fabulous going on in the kitchen. The dining room presents with gorgeous dark wood floors, intimate seating, and elegant place settings, and each room has been uniquely decorated by the owners. Guests and passer-byers alike love the seasonally manicured courtyard with jasmine gone wild and an impressive collection of romantic cherub statuary, making it the perfect wedding venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa de Solana Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Solana Hotel Saint Augustine
- Casa De Solana Bed And Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida