My husband and I stayed at a condo (booked by owner) on the 3rd floor at Beacher's Lodge in Crescent Beach, FL for our honeymoon. I was extremely happy with our stay. The condo was clean, nicely decorated with a beach theme and the view of the ocean was absolutely gorgeous. It was a small, one-bedroom condo, but was very comfortable for two people. I wish the bathroom would have been bigger, but other than that, I have no complaints. The next time we visit St. Augustine, we will definitely be booking at the Beacher's Lodge again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beacher's Lodge is a condo hotel right on the beach... Beautiful Crescent Beach at the south end of St. Augustine. Only 10 miles to historic St. Augustine, just off the beaten path. Each suite is decorated differently but they all have great views of the ocean. Full Kitchens and the amenities of home, at hotel pricing. Enjoy the view of the ocean from the comfort of your living room. One of the few hotels directly on the beach. Some condos at Beacher's Lodge allow pets, but not all. Heated oceanfront pool is enjoyable year round. Enjoy more than a hotel room can offer in our one bedroom condos and our kitchenette suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Beachers Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beacher`s Hotel Saint Augustine
- Beachers Hotel Saint Augustine
- Beachers Lodge St. Augustine, Florida