Old City House Inn and Restaurant
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$133
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$153
US$179
US$144
AscendHotels
All reviewscomplimentary wine and cheeseroasted garlicbeet saladlightner museumfour poster bedeggs benedictthe casa monica hotelwhite cheesecordova streetfruit cupsmall balconyevery afternoonflagler collegeceiling fanbed and breakfasthistoric districtacross the street
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here in November. If I was going to complain I would say they need blackout curtains for my room which was on the bottom floor with the light from the road and replace the stained glass door to the bathroom. Sometimes you want your privacy. But that stuff is so minor with the way the staff treats you. I have never met people who go out of their way as much as the staff there. Anything I asked for I got even if I told them please don't they still did which made this trip so enjoyable I would be a idiot not to stay again. Every night the food is prepared just as in the pictures and is delicious. The price is high but you get what you pay for and for the way they took care of us I would gladly paid more. If you have any doubts about staying here if I could I would personally refund your night because I'm that confident you will love it.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We went down for a concert in Ponte Vedra and our 25th anniversary. We stayed there 3 nights.Great location. Nice small walled in garden with orchids and beautiful plants. Great parking right at the door. There is always someone sweeping and taking care of the garden. Wonderful, friendly hosts that take pride in their business and do everything to make your stay happy and pleasant. We had never been to St. Augustine so we hit the ground running. We loved the breakfast, it was wonderful all 3 days. Quality not quantity. Juan is a wonderful talented chef. Great coffee too! They only open from 9am to 10am. We found running around sight seeing early on our own the best before breakfast. Going up and down the local side streets looking at homes and scenery, no traffic and no one on the streets. We then headed for the 9am breakfast and then drove on to the pier/beach and more sight seeing. We did not eat dinner there only because we were in Ponte Vedra at night. We later found out by talking to other couples the Old City Inn is a favorite for couples. We missed out for sure. So next time we will make a point to eat dinner at the Inn. The restaurants is romantically small, nice black tablecloths and beautiful orchid arrangements all over the bar and small lounge. This is also where you eat breakfast, so you start your day in a wonderful setting. We will be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank w2p2
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This was our second stay at the Old City House Inn and we thoroughly enjoyed it! The Inn was recently purchased and renovated and we had a very clean and nice room! They own the restaurant below the rooms and the breakfast, which was included in our stay, was delicious! We will definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lovestaugustine2014
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Fantastic service and food. The breakfasts are out of this world. The staff was very helpful and attentive. Very convenient location. Only one small inconvience as the room we stayed in was a bit noisy due to delivery trucks.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Penny H
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Very nice staff; beautiful, comfortable room with jacuzzi; glass of wine to greet guests; full complimentary breakfast; conveniently located but quiet. Wish we could have eaten in the restaurant.
Asked to buy a stamp and they gave me one. A week earlier at Casa Monica I asked to buy a stamp and they directed me to the Post Office.
Free parking. (Casa Monica $18 per night.)

1  Thank JerIG G