We had a blast at the Inn on Charlotte. My husband and I, my mother-in-law, and another couple all spent three nights there on our first visit to St. Augustine. None of us are frequent B&B travelers, but our experience at the Inn on Charlotte made us all want to make a return trip soon.
The rooms are all perfectly appointed, with beautiful period furniture, but with all the modern conveniences of a luxury hotel. The bathrooms are immaculate and the staff keeps them maintained above-and-beyond what you might expect.
Rodney's two-course gourmet breakfasts were the ultimate vacation treat. When the food was served, you could hear the click of cameras as we all couldn't resist taking photos of the Belgian waffles, frittata, honeydew melon soup, strata, or warm, homemade breads.
Rodney and Jerry hold the best happy hour in St. Augustine right on their front porch. They are generous and gracious hosts, and make everyone feel that they are the most important guests.
These innkeepers are part of the tightly knit community of St. Augustine business owners. As guests, we were able to purchase tour tickets directly from the inn. Their recommendations for restaurants and sightseeing were all fantastic. Everything we wanted to do in St. Augustine was within walking distance of the inn. We never once had to get our car out of the parking lot. The location could not have been more convenient.
At this B&B, we were given the warmest welcome, and made to feel like we were very special guests. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 'Adults Only' Inn that ranks in the Top 5 because of our, clean rooms, great breakfasts, and the Inn's super location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida