My husband and I traveled with our boating group to St. Augustine but decided to stay in a B&B. We fell in love with the Inn on Charlotte upon opening the door. The staff were helpful, the rooms adorable and breakfast was delicious. Only issue was the noise on Saturday night - we were in the Haven, which faces Charlotte Street. There is a bar nearby and we could definitely hear the band and patrons. This will not keep us from going back - we will just ask for a room off the main road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 'Adults Only' Inn that ranks in the Top 5 because of our, clean rooms, great breakfasts, and the Inn's super location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida