“Lovely home”
Review of Inn On Charlotte

Inn On Charlotte
Ranked #4 of 30 St. Augustine B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 March 2012

My husband and I traveled with our boating group to St. Augustine but decided to stay in a B&B. We fell in love with the Inn on Charlotte upon opening the door. The staff were helpful, the rooms adorable and breakfast was delicious. Only issue was the noise on Saturday night - we were in the Haven, which faces Charlotte Street. There is a bar nearby and we could definitely hear the band and patrons. This will not keep us from going back - we will just ask for a room off the main road.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
InnOnCharlotte, Manager at Inn On Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2012

Thank you, for the kind words. And we think the boating into the old city is a great way for friends to enjoy the water access to St Augustine. We are sorry to hear you were disturbed in Maria Andreu’s Haven. We are in the heart of the Old City, and some weekends can get 'lively'. For your next visit you might consider one of the other 6 rooms further away from the street.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

My partner and I stayed here for two nights in the Tiffany room and just loved the place! The room is fantastic, spotlessly clean, tastefully decorated and the bed huge and comfortable. Everyone has mentioned how good the breakfasts are and it's so true, healthy, tasty and so fresh. The location is great and Rodney a perfect host.

If you're ever in St Augustine this place is a must!

Stayed: March 2012
InnOnCharlotte, Owner at Inn On Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2012

Thank you, for the kind recommendation. We appreciated you, and hope to see you again soon, at the Inn on Charlotte.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

I came with my cousin for a retreat and I have to say my experience for a first timer at a B&B
I can't say enough good about this place, The rooms were very cozy and comfortable and quiet.
The living, dining, area felt like home and furnishings were home like and in good taste.
I like the set up where you come and go with your own key to the front door as well as your bedroom. I just felt like I was home. Rodney and the staff was very professional and most of all Rodney can make some gourmet breakfast that was awesome! I will recommend this and have already. I plan on returning some day and I will stay here again. I rate this 5 star!!

Room Tip: All the room were exceptional!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
InnOnCharlotte, Owner at Inn On Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2012

We are very please to hear the your great review, thank you. And we are happy to hear you felt at home at the Inn on Charlotte. It's what we strive for. We can't wait to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Words cannot describe how amazing our experience was at the Inn on Charlotte!!! My husband and I have never been to St. Augustine and were a little nervous selecting where we were going to stay considering we had no idea what would be best for us. After reading numerous reviews on different B&B's in the area, we had selected the Inn on Charlotte. First off, the location is primo (we didn't have to drive anywhere because shopping and restaurants were in walking distance in any direction). Our room was SPOTLESS we could probably have eaten off the floor! Rodney, Ann, and RaeAnn were so hospitable and wonderful that we cannot wait to stay here again, and their lunch and dinner recommendations were perfect!! Let's not forget the amazing breakfasts and happy hour either! Thank you SO MUCH for making our vacation spectacular!!! Can't wait to come back!

-Chris & Andrea

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Chris and Andrea, it was a joy hosting you. Thank you the kind words and for picking the Inn on Charlotte. You are right, there are over 30 B&B to choose from here in St Augustine and you never know what your going to get. We appreciated your review and how it will help many more travelers choose the right inn. And I agree, we have a lot of great restaurants within blocks of us. So its not hard to find a good one, it's hard to pick which one to go to each night. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

This Inn is Heavenly. Best hospitality,rooms,food,ambiance to say nothing of the wonderful people who run this Beauty. This is better than Therapy ........................

Room Tip: Any room is wonderful but we really love the ground floor room in the main building.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Bless you my friend. Therapy is here and waiting for you.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

My husband and I just satyed in this adorable bed and breakfast, and we were very pleased with the inn. Rodney is very willing to do what he can to accomodate you in any way he can. Our room was spotless and beautifully decorated. Rodney's breakfast was to die for, and he gave excellent suggestions for dining around the area. The inn is also in a perfect location-- you are still close enough to walk to everything, yet the inn does not front St. George, so it is a little quieter. All in all, we had a wonderful stay and very much look forward to going back!

Room Tip: We stayed in Mary Lily's Suite-- beautiful room with a great 2-person jacuzzi tub!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

We are please to get such a good review from an experienced St Augustine traveler, thank you Theresa. And remember that we have 4 such rooms with those 2-person (or a small village) spa tubs.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Inn on Charlotte- a first time B&B experience for both of us, and it could not have been any more wonderful! The house is adorable, perfect location to all the sights/dining/bars/shopping, homemade breakfasts each morning were amazingly delicous, and the Inn Keepers made us feel right at home! We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: The upstairs 'Hideaway' room is very cozy and private.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

What a nice thing to say, Meghan, thank you. I'm glad your first B&B was the Inn on Charlotte, she's perfect for first times. We look forward to your return as well.