The Inn on Charlotte was perfect. Rodney and his staff are absolutely top notch. Breakfast was amazing. The room was perfect(we stayed in the Mary Lily Room) Coffee was fantastic, and the chocolate chip cookies, oh my! So yummy. I felt like I was at home from the moment I got there. It was great to meet the other patrons at the cocktail hour and hear their stories :)
Another thing that was great was the location. It was right in the heart of historic St. Augustine. We parked in our assigned parking spot and we walked everywhere, which was great. I am definitely going to make it back again!
My mom and I had the perfect first time B&B experience at the Inn on Charlotte. It's going to be hard to top!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- !! Summer Rates In Effect!! A Saint Augustine Adults Only Inn and ranked in the Top 5 because of our breakfasts and the Inn's great location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida