I have been to at least 5 B&B's in St Augustine & the Inn on Charlotte is BY FAR the BEST!!!! I honestly can't say enough how much I loved it! So clean & beautiful & everyone that works there as well as the owner were so friendly! I personally love B&B's but my husband wasn't completely convinced he liked hotels... that was until we stayed here. The bed was so comfortable I don't think I moved a muscle all night (and I usually toss & turn), the sheets were luxurious. We stayed in Mary Lily's suite & it was gorgeous & cozy. The breakfast was fantastic, my husband was so impressed & he the chef of a fine dining restaurant :)
We had come for the vow renewal ceremony at Ripleys in February & we are dying to come back as soon as possible, I want to try all of the rooms ;) I will never stay anywhere else now that I have found this jewel! Not to mention the perfect location! Smack in the middle of everything!
Sunnie & Tony :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saint Augustine's only 'Adults Only' Inn that ranks in the Top 5 because of clean rooms, our breakfasts, and the Inn's great location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida