The Inn on Charlotte in Saint Augustine has become one of our favorite places for a romantic getaway. It is a very charming Inn that is conveniently located in the historic district, with most destinations within easy walking distance. Rod, who is the owner and his entire staff are very caring and concerned about their guests comforts and needs. Rod is always looking to keep the place in top shape and has several nice plans in the works for the future.
The breakfasts each morning are simply awesome and delicious! The parlor and front porch are great places to mingle with the other guests and meet new friends. If you like antiques, you will enjoy seeing many pieces here that have been in Rod's family for years. If your lucky, Rod will even share some of his delicious recipes with you.
This is the second time we have stayed here(this time for our 36th Anniversary), and look forward to more visits in the future.
Barry & Sandra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saint Augustine's only 'Adults Only' Inn that ranks in the Top 5 because of clean rooms, our breakfasts, and the Inn's great location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida