My boyfriend and I went for our first anniversary and it was our first time in Saint Agustine. I loved this B&B, it was amazing. The hospitality, the food and the room all surpassed our expactations. We were in the middle of everything and could pretty much walk anywhere. We were also right next to a trolly stop for the stuff that was further away. We never had to drive anywhere. We stayed in the Henry Flagler's Verandah room, we had balcony, a big tub/jacuzzi, a huge super comfy bed and parking space behind the B&B. The breakfast was to die for. Seriously, not exhagerating. I can't wait to go back again. I completely recoment this B&B! Also all the pics are from right before we were leaving so we have our stuff everywhere. Our mess not the B&B's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saint Augustine's only 'Adults Only' Inn that ranks in the Top 5 because of clean rooms, our breakfasts, and the Inn's great location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida