My husband and I just returned from a long weekend at The Inn on Charlotte. It completely exceeded our expectations! It is immaculate, beautifully quaint & cozy with very comfortable accommodations. It is located in the middle of everything, super convenient to anything you'd want to do in St. Augustine with over a dozen restaurants and bars within a three block walk. We enjoyed a two course breakfast each morning served on china and crystal that would impress anyone. Wine/Social hour is a big hit late afternoon on the front porch watching all the activity on the streets. I can't say enough about this spot with the staff being the highlight! Thank you Rodney, Jerry, Ann and sweet Ginny!! We can't wait to come back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An adults only, top ranking inn because of our clean rooms, great breakfasts, and the Inn's super location. It was built in 1918 so she is a 100 year old elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida