I was a sceptic, when It came to staying at a B&B. Well, after our weekend stay at the Inn on Charlotte in St Ausustine, Florida I am now a believer. Great location, within walking distance of all activites. The Inn itself exceeded our expactations with fabulous rooms and a breaskfast that would put many five Star hotels to shame. The owners were very engaging with the guest and truely made you feel like you were part of the family. If your are a B&B fan, the Inn on Charlotte is a must stay, in the St. Augustine area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saint Augustine's only 'Adults Only' Inn that ranks in the Top 5 because of clean rooms, our breakfasts, and the Inn's great location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida