This was mine and my husband's second trip to Inn on Charlotte and was under different ownership last time. We had a really great time but this time seemed to be exceptional! The staff is so friendly and such a quaint inn! Everything so clean and serene! We stayed in the Mary Lily room and it was perfect for us! Love how it's in the middle of downtown and walking distance from everything. The breakfasts were exceptional and couldn't have asked for anything better! This was a special anniversary get-away (2 nights only), but wish we could have stayed there longer :( Definitely planning on another anniversary trip there! Thanks to Rod, Ginny, and Jerry for making it such a beautiful B&B and for putting your heart and soul into it:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An adults only, top ranking inn because of our clean rooms, great breakfasts, and the Inn's super location. It was built in 1918 so she is a 100 year old elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida