This was my husband and my second trip to St. Augustine, but first time we stayed for two days. We chose the Inn on Charlotte because we wanted something special as we were celebrating our anniversary a little early and felt we couldn't go wrong with the Inn on Charlotte after reading the wonderful reviews. And we were not disappointed! I actually was looking for something that was "negative" as I knew I would be writing a review upon my return home ... but I could not find one thing!
We stayed in the Viranda room which was quite beautiful. My husband and I love antiques and we really appreciated staying somewhere that had such great character! The staff made us feel like we were family and we will not hesitate to stay there again! I urge anyone looking for the perfect bed and breakfast to stay at the Inn on Charlotte - you will be in for a treat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 'Adults Only' Inn that ranks in the Top 5 because of our, clean rooms, great breakfasts, and the Inn's super location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida