We were so impressed with our choice of B&B. It was just wonderful! Everything, from the room, food, innkeepers was "superb." We felt at home. We certainly enjoyed meeting the other couples staying at the Inn as well. Everyone was so friendly. We were very impressed all of the couples that made their reservations for the next time a year in advance. If that doesn't tell you how good of a B&B that is, nothing does. The breakfasts we had both days were scrumptious! I think Rod needs to get himself a cookbook of all of his meals and have them available for purchase. We know we would definitely buy one next time we visit. We already have told a lot of our friends that Inn on Charlotte cannot be in a better location - so close to just about everything. We parked our car and didn't get into again until we left. Thanks so much for all you do. See you next time around! JoAnn & Bill B
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 'Adults Only' Inn that ranks in the Top 5 because of our, clean rooms, great breakfasts, and the Inn's super location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida