Seven of us (all women) had an overnight birthday celebration in St. Augustine and stayed at The Inn on Charlotte. It was wonderful from beginning to end. Ann was so gracious when she welcomed us and took good such good care of us. Jerry and Rod were personable and fun and served a delicious breakfast the next morning. They had great stories of St. Augustine and it's people and made the visit very special. The location is perfect. You can walk to great restaurants, St. George Street, museums….pretty much everything in downtown St. Augustine. We'll be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- !! Summer Rates In Effect!! A Saint Augustine Adults Only Inn and ranked in the Top 5 because of our breakfasts and the Inn's great location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida