This was our second trip to the Inn and we had a fabulous stay! It's right in the heart of St. Augustine's historic district, has free parking, and walking distance to everything. The inn is super cute and clean, great Jacuzzi tubs in the rooms, and a few rooms with balconies overlooking Charlotte Street. Breakfast is great and we appreciated the complimentary happy hour. We can wait for our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An adults only, top ranking inn because of our clean rooms, great breakfasts, and the Inn's super location. It was built in 1918 so she is a 100 year old elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida