First off, this was our First B&B, and my Wife and I have never been so impressed by the Quailty and care that Rodney,Ginny and Anne gave us.We made Reservation for them Feb 16-19 but ended up staying till the 20th this was a Birthday Romantic getaway surprise for my wife.During our stay Rodney and Ginny made the most Amazing breakfast everything from scratch and fresh.Rodney helped guide us to the best attraction while Ginny to the up most care during are wine social.We plan making this our special place everytime we come to St Augustine.Our last day Anne made the most incredible Quiche with a homemade crust just like my grandma made. My wife had stained her robe and Anne offered to wash it and removed the stain...We can't say enough about the Inn on Charlotte,accept my wife and I our re-newing our Wedding Vows and decided to do it here...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saint Augustine's only 'Adults Only' Inn that ranks in the Top 5 because of clean rooms, our breakfasts, and the Inn's great location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida