I stayed at the Inn a few weeks ago with a group of friends. The staff was extremely courteous and pleasant. The owners went out of their way to make sure each and every guest was satisfied. The furnishings in the room were inviting and comfortable. This was the first time staying at a B & B and I was not sure how one operates in comparison to a hotel. The homemade breakfast each morning was delicious! I would love to have their recipes (hint hint). The next time I am back visiting St. Augustine I would love to stay at the Inn on Charlotte again. Thanks for a great weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 'Adults Only' Inn that ranks in the Top 5 because of our, clean rooms, great breakfasts, and the Inn's super location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida