My husband and I stayed above the carriage house in this lovely inn for three nights. We like the fact that we could be close to the house but still a bit secluded. The room was not large but it had what we needed. The shower is in the bedroom area and not in the bathroom so you won't have much privacy. We knew that in advance so it was not a problem.
Location was primarily the reason we selected the inn.We parked (at an off-site lot for our room) and never needed it until we left. It's a very walkable city. We bought the hop-on/off trolley pass which was perfect.
Finally, the owners and staff were helpful and pleasant. They served a lovely breakfast each morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saint Augustine's only 'Adults Only' Inn that ranks in the Top 5 because of clean rooms, our breakfasts, and the Inn's great location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida