We stayed two nights in the Mary Lily suite at The Inn on Charlotte, in St. Augustine, Florida. The rooms were comfortable and attractive. Though there were other guests, we slept in a very quiet environment. Everything was perfectly clean and neat, and the bed was wonderful. We enjoyed relaxing with our coffee on the porch while awaiting breakfasts which were delicious- Cream of Peach soup, Cheese Fritattas and scrumptious bacon one morning and Blueberry Pancakes, Melon with Yogurt topping and link sausages the other morning. There is a refrigerator on the first floor where the Innkeeper puts fresh iced tea, lemon water and plain water for the guests to help themselves to. Homemade snacks are also available and I ate way too many baked-from-scratch chocolate chip cookies. Rod, Ginny, Ann and Jerry are delightful hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 'Adults Only' Inn that ranks in the Top 5 because of our, clean rooms, great breakfasts, and the Inn's super location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida