My husband and I were given a two night stay at the Inn on Charlotte for our 28th anniversary from our children. This was our first experience at a B&B so we were a little leary about staying in "someone's house" that we didn't know. But I have to say, it was pretty close to perfect as we coudl have asked for. The atmosphere of the house fits perfectly with the history of the city of St Augustine. Staying in a Hilton would not have been the same. The staff were absolutely wonderful...full of ideas and suggestions for first time visitors like us. The breakfasts were awesome, purely gormet. My husband and I had a great time and since coming back home, we've caught ourselves saying "next time we go to St Auguistine..." so yes, we will mose certainly be back! and we will return to the Inn on Charlotte because how do you improve perfection?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 'Adults Only' Inn that ranks in the Top 5 because of our, clean rooms, great breakfasts, and the Inn's super location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida