What a truly wonderful stay at Inn on Charlotte. Fantastic Location (no car needed), Crisp Clean and Beautifully Appointed Rooms, Gracious and Elegant Public Areas, Relaxing Sunny Porch and Manicured Enchanting Courtyard with Fountain ... all Perfectly Immersed in the Heart of Vibrant Historic St. Augustine. Jerry and Rodney (owners and inn keepers) pay personal attention to each guest and it’s obvious that they care. Attention to cleanliness, detail and personal touches is beyond reproach. Rodney’s breakfast was delightful. Would definitely recommend to friends and family and anybody wanting a romantic/relaxing place to stay in St. Augustine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **Summer's Low Rates are in effect** **No minimum-nights in the month of June** One of Saint Augustine's 'Adults Only' Inns that ranks in the Top 5 because of, clean rooms, our great breakfasts, and the Inn's super location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida