What a perfect weekend getaway. We had a girls weekend and couldn't have picked a better place to stay. The rooms are comfortable and the hosts make you feel right at home. The inn is centrally located, once you park your car you can walk to everything. Some of the parking spaces are a block or so away, but I hear that's common for the B&B's in this town, we never needed the car. You may want to get a ticket for the trolley (inn conveniently sells them), it's good for 3 days and takes you everywhere you need to go. And if you're not sold yet, the breakfasts are so yummy I'd go back just for that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 'Adults Only' Inn that ranks in the Top 5 because of our, clean rooms, great breakfasts, and the Inn's super location. It was built in 1918 so she is an elegant Edwardian bed and breakfast in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We are just steps from the bay front on a brick-lined street. The home has been lovingly restored to reflect its original grandeur and is carefully decorated with antique furnishings and accessories. As a bed and breakfast since 1993, the Inn on Charlotte has become known for its Southern hospitality which, of course, means relaxation and comfort for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn On Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Charlotte Hotel Saint Augustine
- Inn On Charlotte St. Augustine, Florida