This hotel is an excellent value. It has a location that is convenient to the beach and to downtown St. Augustine (just a drive or walk over the bridge). The room was reasonably clean overall. Of the two beds in the room, one had a couple of old stains on the sheet, but the other appeared clean. I didn't request the sheets to be changed since I only needed one bed. The hotel office is closed at night (10pm to 7:30 a.m., I think) so a late night check-in might be difficult.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inn is ideally located between Historic St. Augustine and St. Augustine Beach. We are one mile from the Historic Downtown area. Going in the opposite direction for 3 miles takes you past the St. Augustine Lighthouse, The Alligator Farm, Anastasia State Park and St. Augustine Amphitheatre before arriving at St. Augustine Beach. The Anastasia Inn offers both Double Queen rooms and King rooms. All rooms include - In room coffee service, Microwave and Refrigerator, and our Free continental Breakfast. Breakfast Consists of Bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee and orange juice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anastasia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anastasia Hotel Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Inn St. Augustine, Florida