Everything was okay, except they don't change the linens. I dropped a piece of blueberry muffin in the bed and when I swiped it, it left a small blueberry mark. That night when I came back to my room the blueberry mark was still there. I was surprised! If not for the blueberry mark I would have not known that they don't change their linens. Honestly, I did not bother to call them to make a fuss after all it was just a small blueberry mark. I went by the office the following morning and the the door was still locked at 0700.
Will I go back there? Yes, I would and I will insist to please change the linens everyday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inn is ideally located between Historic St. Augustine and St. Augustine Beach. We are one mile from the Historic Downtown area. Going in the opposite direction for 3 miles takes you past the St. Augustine Lighthouse, The Alligator Farm, Anastasia State Park and St. Augustine Amphitheatre before arriving at St. Augustine Beach. The Anastasia Inn offers both Double Queen rooms and King rooms. All rooms include - In room coffee service, Microwave and Refrigerator, and our Free continental Breakfast. Breakfast Consists of Bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee and orange juice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Anastasia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anastasia Hotel Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Inn St. Augustine, Florida