Just got back from stay at Anastasia and as always enjoyed our stay there. No problems. The rooms are clean and have in there what you need. The owners are always very helpful and accommodating. We have stayed here on numerous occasions when in St Augustine. The price is very reasonable and for us in an excellent location just. We always like to end our night in the British Pub across the road so we park the car and over we go - no worries about having to watch what you drink. Needless to say we will be back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inn is ideally located between Historic St. Augustine and St. Augustine Beach. We are one mile from the Historic Downtown area. Going in the opposite direction for 3 miles takes you past the St. Augustine Lighthouse, The Alligator Farm, Anastasia State Park and St. Augustine Amphitheatre before arriving at St. Augustine Beach. The Anastasia Inn offers both Double Queen rooms and King rooms. All rooms include - In room coffee service, Microwave and Refrigerator, and our Free continental Breakfast. Breakfast Consists of Bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee and orange juice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Anastasia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anastasia Hotel Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Inn St. Augustine, Florida