I stayed for the first time at the Anastasia Inn with my husband and cousin. The room rate was very reasonable and we were pleasantly surprised upon arrival at how nice the room was. There were two queen beds and a small kitchen area with refrigerator and microwave. The room also had wifi. The room was nicely decorated and clean. There was also a small continental breakfast with muffins, bagels, cereals and coffee/tea. It was enough. The pool in the motel was very small. Enough to cool off but not much else. The location of the Inn was very close to downtown St. Augustine, just over the Bridge of Lions and very close to the lighthouse. I would definitely stay there again. The only thing I did not like was that the beds were supposed to be Serta pillow top beds. The beds were very hard and did not seem like they were pillow tops by any means.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inn is ideally located between Historic St. Augustine and St. Augustine Beach. We are one mile from the Historic Downtown area. Going in the opposite direction for 3 miles takes you past the St. Augustine Lighthouse, The Alligator Farm, Anastasia State Park and St. Augustine Amphitheatre before arriving at St. Augustine Beach. The Anastasia Inn offers both Double Queen rooms and King rooms. All rooms include - In room coffee service, Microwave and Refrigerator, and our Free continental Breakfast. Breakfast Consists of Bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee and orange juice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anastasia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anastasia Hotel Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Inn St. Augustine, Florida