Comfortable room, great location, quiet, and clean. I will stay here again, beds are comfy and baths are spacious. I would easily give this 4 stars based on comfort, linens and function. Outside is dated but it's old and that's why we are here, for the unqiue city that St. Augustine is..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayfront Inn's waterfront location, on Matanzas Bay, is in the heart of St. Augustine's oldest historic district dating back to 1572. Walk to historic sites, restaurants, shops or sit by our pool for a relaxing day. Enjoy bay breezes and watch horse carriages stroll by while sitting on the porch or gazebo. Accommodations at the Bayfront Inn are newly renovated and feature a light pleasing décor. For your convenience, we provide 1 parking space per room on-site at the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Bayfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Inn St. Augustine, Florida