Very quaint, super for walking to many attractions and shops in the area. No shortage of eateries within a couple of minutes. Very friendly and helpful staff. The continental breakfast was very good. Room was big enough for the two of us and our "stuff", very clean. Will stay there again when we return to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayfront Inn's waterfront location, on Matanzas Bay, is in the heart of St. Augustine's oldest historic district dating back to 1572. Walk to historic sites, restaurants, shops or sit by our pool for a relaxing day. Enjoy bay breezes and watch horse carriages stroll by while sitting on the porch or gazebo. Accommodations at the Bayfront Inn are newly renovated and feature a light pleasing décor. For your convenience, we provide 1 parking space per room on-site at the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bayfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Inn St. Augustine, Florida