Book now, pay at stay
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
US$109
HIExpress.com
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$114
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$133
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$105
US$102
Castillo Real An Ascend Hotel Collection Member(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$166
AscendHotels
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$82
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Penny Farthing Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$135
US$192
US$168
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

All reviewswithin walking distancegreat locationhistoric districtroom was cleanview of the baybridge of lionswatch the boatsacross the streetold townyogurtbreakfast includedmatanzas bayhot breakfastan older hotela nice place to staygeorge streetmusty smell
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Excellent location, close to old town shops and attractions all within walking distance. Bayfront Inn sits across from the bay near the bridge of Lions which leads to St Augustine Beach. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Breakfast is provided every morning with a good variety to choose from. The staff were friendly and provided assistance for anything that we may have needed. We will definitely stay here the next time we visit St. Augustine Fl.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob J
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I came to St. Augustine in May 2014 to which I stayed 20 mins completely away from downtown; before I left I saw the Bayfront Inn & wrote their name down for future reference; after a month I wanted to do something nice for my dad who was visiting me from Ohio & I decided to take him to St. Augustine; I went to Bayfront's website & noticed "other properties" I opted for the Sea Turtle Cottage; I had seen some "bad reviews" but decided to take my chance. The BEST decision I ever made!!! The staff was warm & friendly upon arrival & departure. The Sea Turtle Cottage was so much more than what I was expecting. It was in Vilano Beach a short 5 minute drive over bridge, clean, cute, updated, I could sit on porch and see the ocean from my chair or walk to the beach. My only disappointment is that I couldn't stay longer. We enjoyed our stay so much that I am already planning another longer trip back & have every intention on staying at the Sea Turtle Cottage. Thank you Bayfront Inn and the owners of Sea Turtle Cottage for having the out of the box idea of teaming up with owners on vacation properties!!! PS for all those that plan on booking....us vistors have started a tradition...you will notice a bowl of shells....find your own shell, write your name and year you stayed & place it in the bowl. You will see my name!!

4  Thank Tracy P
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The A/C does not stay set. They have the rooms programed to auto reset to 78 degrees after a few hours. With this problem the moisture in the air is never removed from the room, making it muggy with a mildew smell. They highly febreze the room to cover the bad smell. This issue with the A/C causes you to wake up in the middle of the night to reset the room, and after a hot day of sightseeing to enter a hot/muggy room. I do not recommend this hotel. Also there is an ice maker outside of our room that drops ice automatically through the night.

Other than that, yes the location was great, and the staff was friendly.

3  Thank Ken C
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Upon arrival was given larger room as daughter & grandchildren stayed with us. Room great extra towels given clean room with lots of space. Cookies and coffee all day great breakfast close to everything and we were able to walk everywhere. Sitting on the porch with beautiful view of bay in morning & evening. Allowed us to leave cars in parking area after checkout time.

1  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Upon entering the room, the smell of mold or mildew was overpowering. Every breath felt like we were inhaling spores, and this made being in the room very unpleasant to be in, even though overall the room looked clean. The smell seemed to be coming from the AC vent, but of course it was too hot outside to not run it. We thought we would get used to it, but it was consistently smelly all three days. Maybe this is just Florida, but this smell made it the worst hotel experience we've ever had, and we have stayed in other humid places like Costa Rica where somehow they managed to not have this problem. Probably we should have asked to change rooms and see if the smell was present across the property. We tried to not be there as much as possible, which is easy because St. Augustine is very nice town, and we enjoyed walking around, and I must say that in spite of the room, the location was quite convenient.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple