We stopped here for one night on in Aug 2014 on the way to take my daughter to college. Did not have a reservation but just drove by about 8PM on a Sunday night. The clerk could not have been more helpful--extra towels and pillows for the picky husband, fresh decaf coffee for me and lots of suggestions about where we go close to get something to eat. $144 including tax for a huge room with 2 queen sized beds and a great bathroom. Monday we asked if we check out on time but could keep our car there until 2 PM so we could walk around town a little. Again, most helpful And such a great location--right by the historic area, on the water. Already planning to do back for a romantic weekend. Did nos stay for breakfast, so can't speak to the criticisms from earlier guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayfront Inn's waterfront location, on Matanzas Bay, is in the heart of St. Augustine's oldest historic district dating back to 1572. Walk to historic sites, restaurants, shops or sit by our pool for a relaxing day. Enjoy bay breezes and watch horse carriages stroll by while sitting on the porch or gazebo. Accommodations at the Bayfront Inn are newly renovated and feature a light pleasing décor. For your convenience, we provide 1 parking space per room on-site at the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Bayfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Inn St. Augustine, Florida